Qardio is on a mission to make heart health easier, smarter and better for everyone, improving the lives for millions of people around the world. As a leading brand in the digital health and technology sector, we are looking for a star developer to further drive revenue growth, user growth and retention by working closely with the marketing team to optimize the performance of our website and other digital communication channels.
As we scale, there will be significant opportunity for you to grow within the organization. Our office is in the City of London.
- Collaborate with designers and marketers to iterate on the design and implementation of our corporate and product websites and digital channels and to focus on core growth metrics/KPIs
- Bring traditional and creative ideas to grow those KPIs
- Develop and execute A/B tests and constantly improve metrics
- Exchange ideas/data/feedback with other departments (product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make experience more user-centric
- Drive traffic to your website, landing pages, social media, apps by optimizing the channels for speed and top performance
- Prioritize growth channels, optimize them and scale and automate growth processes
- 3+ years experience in front end development
- Knowledge of PHP (Wordpress is a plus)
- Experience A/B Testing and Data Analytics and modern browser technologies
- Data-driven approach: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, continuous delivery environment
- Experience in participating in cross-functional development teams
- Passionate about good design and clean code
- Performance and results-oriented, curious and creative, relentless in pursuit of growth
- Strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff
- Working knowledge of Photoshop or Sketch are a plus
If you feel you are the right fit and ready to take your career to a new level, we would love to hear from you. Please note the position is only open to candidates currently residing in the UK and with a valid working permit.