Qardio, is on a mission to make heart health easier, smarter and better for everyone. As a leading brand in the digital health and technology sector, we are hiring a Lead Embedded Software Engineer to join our team.
As we scale, there will be significant opportunity for you to grow within the organization and improve the lives for millions of people around the world.
Successful Candidates will:
- Execute fast, in an intense, delivery-focused environment.
- Have a global mindset and be happy operating in multiple time zones
- Possess exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Be driven by a hunger for challenge and opportunity and thriving in a fast paced environment
- Have 5+ years’ experience
- Be passionate about digital health
Candidates must have experience with:
- 'C' development on bare-metal 16- and 32- bit processors.
- Bluetooth Low Energy experience and or WiFi.
- Ability to read and understand circuits and hardware.
- Strong embedded systems skills (GPIO, interrupts, timers, PWM, SPI, i2c, USB).
- Ability to drive complex development.
- Complete conceptual, architectural, detailed design and test documentation.
- Low power wireless devices
What we offer:
- Exciting career path and the potential to grow into a leadership role quickly
- Excellent compensation package, a permanent contract, flexible working-hours, holiday plan, 25 day annual leave, and training
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative company in an exciting, hot sector
- The opportunity to work as part of an international team with in central Amsterdam
Qardio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status or disability.